Employment at Golden Corral
In Fayetteville, North Carolina, Golden Corral started as a steakhouse type buffet restaurant with American cuisine. Many associate Golden Corral with being a family friendly buffet that everyone can enjoy. Golden Corral can be found in 40 states in the US with over 480 buffets, 200 of which were attained from Sirloin Stockade steakhouse.
The buffet has a projected 9,000 employees. Three types of buffets are offered, endless breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Some items that can be found on the buffet include made to order omelets, bacon, griddle sausage, pancakes, pot roast, Bourbon Street Chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, meatloaf and a variety of other menu items.
Submit your Golden Corral application today! You can find the job application here.
Jobs at Golden Corral
Working for Golden Corral will provide you with a rewarding career. Some positions you can apply for at Golden Corral include server, meat cutter, hot cook, display cook, utility person, prep person, line person, grill cook, baker and many others.
Golden Corral Minimum Age
To apply with Golden Corral you must be 16 years of age or older.
Golden Corral Hours of Operation
Restaurant hour’s for Golden Corral are 7am to 10pm, 365 days a year. This may vary by restaurant so be sure to check your local Golden Corral for their hours of operation.
Hints for Applying at Golden Corral
- Before completing your Golden Corral application, you will want to check out the benefits Golden Corral has to offer and research about the history of the company.
- When completing your Golden Corral application make sure to include your resume. In your resume include your strengths and be sure to keep it professional.
- Following up on the status of your application is a great way to help show your potential employer that you are interested in working for them. You can call or stop by the restaurant in person to introduce yourself.
- Be sure to list a time when you participated with a team, whether it was a work team or a sports team to accomplish a goal. Then think of a second time when you completed a goal as a team to mention in your interview.
- Research the company so that you are ready to answer an interviewer’s questions of what you know about the company. You may also be asked why you would like to work for Golden Corral and what you have to offer the company if you are hired for employment.
Positions and Income at Golden Corral
Entry level positions at Golden Corral include dishwashers, hosts, bussers, and servers, utility personnel, meat cutters, display cooks, line prep and grill cooks. Make certain to review the job description for each position. The majority of workers at Golden Corral are paid an hourly wage that typically starts at minimum wage. Minimum wage does vary by state, so be sure to check your states minimum wage requirement.
Golden Corral is the absolute ruler of the buffet industry, as it should be. Applying there is a great option, and while fast paced does offer plenty of benefits for dedicated people. Consider applying to Bojangles as well for a more focused and smaller work setting, and a smaller more concise menu. You could also apply to Red Lobster if you prefer a more methodical and one-on-one interaction with your customers. Food and fashion are more than just an alliteration, they downright go together, so consider applying to Old Navy to ensure that customers are dressed to impress when go out to eat. Unlike going all out at an all-you-can-eat buffet, applying to several jobs is highly encouraged.
Benefits at Golden Corral
Benefits at Golden Corral include life insurance, healthcare, dental insurance, paid vacation and employee discounts on meals. Employees are also able to partake in interest-free college loans, which allows them to further their education if they choose to do so.
Facts about Golden Corral
The first Golden Corral location opened in 1973 in Fayetteville, North Carolina. After 40 years Golden Corral has earned the title of America’s number one buffet and grill.
Golden Corral focuses not just one food but also on being able to provide their guests with excellent service when they visit the buffet.
Golden Corral has in house butchers for their USDA meats. The meats that Golden Corral offers are sirloin steak, pork, seafood, shrimp and chicken. They’re also known for their fresh dinner rolls and dessert buffet.
To start your career, submit your Golden Corral application and resume today!