Manpower is a global leader in providing innovative workforce and manpower solutions to corporate clients and businesses all over the world. It aims to connect human potential to businesses that are in need of talent who will help them reach their goals.
Serving both small companies and large organizations across various industries, Manpower operates in 80 countries and territories, with a head office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. Use the Manpower Application below to apply today.
Functioning as a multinational human resource consulting firm and solutions provider, Manpower provides innovative workforce services including recruitment and assessment, training and development, career orientation and management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting.
The company aims to be the leader in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that will enable its clients to win in the changing world of work.
Manpower is a promising place to work in because it cares about people and the role of work in their lives. It respects people the way they should be treat – with loving care, trust, and support. The company helps them achieve their goals in life, both personal and professional dreams.
If you want to be a part of an institution that gives so much importance to the value of people and helps them locate the best place where their skills and talents can be put to the best use, join the team and start by applying to Manpower today!
To continuously realize their vision and goals, Manpower is on a constant lookout for talented individuals who have the same passion as them. If you are driven by the same inspiration of connecting people to their dream jobs, you are what the company is looking for.
To get a job in this multinational company, start by applying online. To get a list of the available jobs, visit the company’s official website and browse through the job positions posted. Make sure that the job description of position you plan to apply for matches your work experience and qualifications.
Employment with the Company
The Manpower hiring process is relatively easy. However, it follows a general procedure which applicants are expected to go through before they get hired. Whether applying for an entry-level or managerial job position, interested candidates should submit the official Manpower employment form, which can be acquired from the company’s official website.
Eligible candidates are then to be invited to the Manpower office for a series of interviews. Afterwards, several more procedures including skills evaluation, psychological exams, drug test, and background check shall take place. Only candidates who passed these processes shall be requested to return for the detailed discussion and contract signing, if both parties agree.
Here are some important information about Manpower jobs that you need to know to enable you to decide better.
Minimum Employment Age
Similar to many multinational corporations, Manpower requires their employees to be of legal age. Hence, to be able to be hired for the global leader in workforce and manpower solutions, you should at least be 18 years of age.
Hours of Operation
At Manpower, the typical operating hours from Mondays to Fridays is 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The company is closed during weekends.
Working with Manpower allows you to help many different companies with their workforce needs and make everyone’s lives easier and the quality life higher for their employees. Working for a consulting firm like this is going to be satisfying and fun because you’ll feel good about helping other businesses grow. Because helping people and working for a good company is a great feeling, we have some other recommendations for you. Apply to Goodwill and help sell the second hand items that people have given to support others. Apply to GNC as well to learn how supplements can be used to help your customers live longer and healthier lives.
Manpower offers a wide selection of career opportunities for interested individuals who have what it takes to be part of this industry leader in workforce solutions. If you are planning to apply for a specific position with Manpower, browse through the available jobs below.
Entry-level jobs at Manpower promises rewarding work environment, competitive pay scales, and substantial employment benefits for the hired candidate. Furthermore, the company offers career advancement opportunities that employees can take advantage of.
If you are looking at applying for entry-level Manpower jobs, browse through the following positions available:
- Associate Recruiter
- Corporate Secretary
- Customer Service Representative
- Staffing Crew
For detailed description of these career opportunities, visit the company’s official website.
Manpower offers more management jobs than entry-level ones. However, these require technical skills and knowledge, advanced education attainment, and years of work experience. Management jobs at Manpower offer better pay package, employment benefits, and an exciting work environment.
If you are interested to apply for any management-level Manpower jobs, browse through the following positions.
- Branch Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Case Manager
- Client Delivery Manager
- Operations Director
To get started, fill up the form and submit it to Manpower, so the company can start processing it. For more information about employment with the company, read on.
To continuously uphold the company’s vision and mission statements, it is on a constant lookout for skilled and talented individuals who can take on the challenge of connecting human potential to various businesses and companies worldwide. This is the reason why Manpower strictly and religiously follows an effective employment process.
Manpower collects and gathers forms, resumes, and cover letters being sent to them by interested parties. Its HR officers and managers will review these and filter them accordingly to be able to gather eligible candidates. They will then contact the qualified applicants and invite them over for a series of interviews and examinations.
If you are among the qualified applicants, expect to get a call back from Manpower and prepare necessary documents that you may have to show and submit to them, such as updated copy of your resume, employment forms, reference letters, and the likes. For more helpful ideas in passing the process, check out the following tips.
To ensure that your inquiry to Manpower will be successful, keep in mind these simple but effective tips.
- Submit your employment form online for a faster and easier hiring process. This should save you significant time and energy.
- Apply only for a job that matches your skills and qualifications. You may only waste your time if you apply for something that is totally different from your expertise. You may get invited for interviews and exams, but most likely, if you don’t specialize in a particular job, you may just be ignored.
- Ensure that your Manpower form is complete and accurate. Review all questions and items before submitting it.
- Be professional. Respond to calls and emails from the company’s HR team urgently and politely. Come to your interview schedules on time. If, for any reason, you could not attend an interview or meeting, tell them ahead of time and ask for a reschedule.
Here are some tips to help you get ahead on your potential job with the company.
- Before you submit your CV or resume to Manpower, review it and make sure that it contains accurate, up-to-date data. This will serve as the official reference of HR managers and members of the management team when assessing your work experience, educational background, and personal qualifications. Your resume should promote you and the skills you’re expert at.
- A well-written cover letter can also help in establishing a good impression about you. Sometimes, recruiters base their initial assessment on what candidates say on their cover letter. Hence, when you make one, make sure that it is written professionally and politely. Mention what you plan to apply for, what your specializations are, and why you are deserving of the position. Be careful not to sound too confident or obnoxious, though.
- Do not be afraid to make a follow up. If you haven’t heard from any of the HR managers or executives from Manpower, make a quick follow up by calling or emailing your contact person. This will help you assess whether you have a shot in getting the job or you need to apply for a new position in the company.
- More than the salary package and benefits being offered, consider work environment and culture of the company. After discussing with you what it is like to work for Manpower, ask yourself: Is this something I will enjoy and be comfortable with for a long time? Will the job help me achieve the personal and professional growth I need? Only when you are completely convinced about the work and the company that you take the job offer and sign any employment contract.
Income Information and Benefits
Manpower takes pride in offering competitive pay packages and employment benefits to its employees. Qualified employees enjoy healthcare coverage, 401(k) retirement plans, and paid time off. In addition, the company provides learning and advancement opportunities by conducting seminars, training, and conferences for their employees.
More importantly, Manpower provides a structured work environment where employees can grow and enhance their skills as they work on a day-to-day basis.
Facts about the Company
To give you more idea about Manpower as a corporation, here are some facts that may come in handy during your interviews and hiring process.
- Manpower has been operating for more than 60 years now, dedicated to enriching lives with development opportunities and meaningful employment.
- It was founded by Elmer Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld in 1948.
- The company started with a single office as a temporary staffing service. The first offices were located in Milwaukee and Chicago, Illinois.
- The company’s vision is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
- Elmer Winter died on October 22, 2009 at the age of 97.
Whatever position you choose to apply for at Manpower, make sure that you follow the Manpower application process to guarantee that you will be considered and get a chance to work for this multinational workforce solutions company.